Wednesday, July 18, 2007

this is a map of where i've been, where i've lived and the states i haven't been to yet. green is where i've been, red is where i've lived and grey is where i want to visit sometime before i die.



i have a list of things...literally a list, i wrote it out...all of things that i want to do by the time i turn 30. so that gives me 3.5 years to see 10 states. okay, that's roughly 3 states a year... maybe i should make it 35. yikes. is it me or did 26 sneak up on me and 27 is just around the corner! at least i get to see how amber and sarah fisel handle it before me. i'm not ready but that's a whole other blog post.

so here's the deal. i'm look for a friend or two or however many i can get that would want to do a bit of travel. i don't know when yet. i'm thinking next summer or spring but i want to see some places i've never been before. not seen on the map are alaska and hawaii. if you're interested let me know and lets go. in the mean time. i'm going to start looking at cool places to go.let me know if you have suggestions too! i want to whale watch in alaska and surf (yeah you read that right) in hawaii (and not die). the upper north east of the states i want to fly in, rent a car and drive the coast and do whatever those states are famous for.

i think this is the first time in my life i've known where i've been, how i've gotten there and where i'm going - geographically speaking. pretty cool.

also not seen on this map are the hundreds of foreign countries i haven't been to either... if you're interested in those, i'll take you up on that as well!

4 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

Seriously, 27 on Sept. 5th is giving me night sweats.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Hey...I am heading back to florida the 1st of August. And, I know...what a good pic, right! Anyway, you need to visit me in florida and mark one more state off of your list of places you have been.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Sara said...

you know you're welcome in sevilla anytime. free room and board!
my favorite USA spots.......Portland, Alaska, and Cape Cod. Fabulous!

 
At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bangkok, Thailand. Nuf said!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home