Sunday, July 17, 2005


This is my brother Steve after catching the best fish he has ever caught. His plan was to have it mounted and hang it on the wall. I explained to him that we aren't the kind of family to hang fish on the wall and his reply was, "that's only because we haven't caught one like this." Crazy brother. He was so excited. The fish is still in the freezer...sick.



This is one of my babies. She's so cute. This cat never leaves the front porch. She lounges for hours and hours, no matter how hot it gets out side, she's hanging out on the chair in the front. It's a true sign of home.



Cali after swimming in Eagle Lake in Michigan. This dog cracks me up! She will swim after sticks but if she can't find them while she's out there, she dives down and gets one from the bottom to bring back! This dog swims underwater! I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home