Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i did it. i finally did it. i finally made the latest revision of a demo reel. it's been a long time coming. i've been putting it off for a while. well, not really putting it off, i've been working on it for a long time.

the hardest part is that i will always be able to look at it and know that something could have been better. and i hate that. so, i've been sitting on the project for a while knowing that it's not perfect so it's not done. but, i've come to terms with the fact that it's not going to be perfect. so, it's as good as it can be, for this revision, and it's done. it's burned to disc. my resume is updated.

ah, now the fear of people actually seeing it. good times.

4 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger Steve Hughes said...

Congrats!! Now get me a copy!!!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see it! But I know what you mean...it's the curse of being creative. we are our worst critic and I feel that way with my paintings. They will never be perfect, but sometimes, you have to just let go!!!!!!!
Congrats again!

 
At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon! You're good! I've seen your stuff. It's gotta be good. Send me a copy (I'll even PAY!!!!!).

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Hope you feel better SOON!!!!!
S:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home