Wednesday, September 13, 2006

so, as you read in my previous post, i need a roommate. i'm not looking forward to this. i'm hoping to convince a friend from indiana to come live here.i don't think my chances are actually all that good, so, we'll see what i end up with. my roommate is going through some 'family issues' and needs to be closer to her friends out here, so she'll be moving back in with her friends about 20 minutes away. So...Let the search begin.


have you ever gotten a voicemail that just makes your day. I got a voicemail today from Justin - the condor man - and was seriously sitting at a stop light, laughing with people just starring at me, probably thinking I was insane. It was so funny. It made my day. Seriously, so great.

off to work tomorrow. I work the next four days and have Monday off...I'm looking forward to Monday, I should do something fun...


oh, if you know anyone who might have extra tickets to the nd vs. usc game, i'd love to get my hands on those...

6 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

What a bummer that you have to find a new roommate! We have already started going down our list of possible people!!! We;ll keep you posted! Also, what on earth is a piecemail? It must be an Indiana thing..or American for that matter! haha!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger katie holt said...

HA HA HA, i just went back and read my blog post. this is one of those times that spell check back fired. it was supposed to say voicemail. how funny! i changed it! don't worry sharon, i don't think i even know what piecemail is!

 
At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... one more time. I think you mean "voicemail", right? It now says "voicemeal".

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

hahaha...

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Lol-what can I say...making people's day is what I do! And, if you get those ND-USC tickets we will bump that age agreement down to 28 years of age...tickets for marriage, what a wonderful idea-lol! I think you know I would be there!

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger katie holt said...

i'm trying my hardest for those tickets, now i have the game and the marriage as motivation! i think you could make money off of the 'tickets for marriage' idea...and if you do make money off of it, i'm entitled to half! i'll let you know when the tickets are in hand!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home