Monday, September 04, 2006

a very unfortunate accident.

so, i was at work. i was talking to my friend steve who i think is one of the funniest guys ever. we laugh a lot...mostly at me...but a lot over all. so, i was talking to him and he was looking for something on one of the shelves in the back and he stopped paying attention so i started hitting his arm to get his attention. he acts annoyed and starts walking back toward the back wall, still looking, and jokingly, tosses his pen over his right shoulder trying to hit me. hit me he did. square in the forehead. we laughed to the point of tears for that one. but, it still stung after a while.... so, i go look in the mirror to see if i had a red mark. i was BLEEDING! steve stabbed me in the forehead with a pen!!! ah, and that only made us laugh harder and then everyone else thought we were insane, but they still joined in laughing as well. so, that was my eventful day at work. i still have a mark on my forehead. luckily, the head of a pen isn't very noticeable.


i'm off to watch james bond. i think it's the first one...dr. no, i think. the extent of my knowledge of james bond is that i remember being jealous that the girls down the hall from my roommate and i had the phone extension of 1007. and every time she would meet a guy and gave him her number, she would say just "call me, one, double o seven" and i was very jealous. ah, college. (i've never seen any bond movies, and i've been told that this one is a good one) thanks steve and sharon for the movie collection! i'm having fun!

holt, katie holt

3 Comments:

At 2:41 AM , Blogger Sara said...

that is HILARIOUS! wish it could have been me who threw the pen! hehe

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

WOW...i'm glad you didn't lose an eye! I actually thought you were going to say that Steve backed up into a display and the (over-priced) computers all fell down and broke! Phew...glad it was just your head! (haha- j/k)

 
At 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I'm missing?! Oh man, why did I leave?

Jk, Edgar =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home