Sunday, August 13, 2006

first: it's 4:46am, my time.

second: let me just explain that i haven't been able to sleep lately. not quite insomnia, but getting there and getting there fast.

third: i fell asleep around 145am, and now i am awake.

not because i want to be. i have cathedral ceilings in my apartment...and my fire alarm keeps beeping to tell me the battery is dead. OH. MY. GOSH. you have got to be kidding....

so, i just climbed on top of one table, to the top of a book case, clutching the wall for my very life to be saved and ripped the son-of-a-gun out of the ceiling...walked out of my room, down the hall, through the family room, through the kitchen and stuffed it under some napkins in the pantry. shut the door, turned out the lights and here i am...

and now i can't sleep again.

did i mention that i have to get up at 630 tomorrow to make it to work on time...this is fabulous.

bitter, party of one.
k

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear "bitter, party of one",

Guilty conciences can cause disturbances in sleep patterns. Not that you have one, but hey, if I can do anything to make matters worse... what's a family member for?

Signed,
Fellow Insomniac (see you at 3am)

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Pages In Time Forever said...

i think i feel a sympathetic tear coming on...

nope. sorry. maybe next time.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

ooh Katie, I'm so sorry! Thats the worst! If you want a slumber party next time just call me!haha...maybe we can start our "Freinds" marathon earlier than planned!!!!

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

Go to bed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home