Thursday, July 20, 2006

ah traffic court.

i went to the laguna hills traffic court, thing, this morning. i got a ticket a while back for having indiana plates (are you kidding me?!?) and no seat belt (which i completely disagree with. at a stop light, i took off my seat belt to reach for my dogs leash so she wouldn't jump out of the car with now windows or top, and then put it back on. the cop watched the whole thing and still gave me a ticket.) so i wait about 15 minutes in line in the court house, i get up to the window to say, i'd like to see a judge but i have to work in 45 mintes," and the lady says, 'have you had a chance to register your car?' to which i told her, 'the dmv (if you call it a license branch here, they laugh in your face) told me i didn't need to.' she says, very plainly, "well, they were wrong, you do. you have an extension until sept 5." and that was it.

now i just have to find $500 to register my car. that's what the california website is telling me it is going to cost. i'm not okay with that.


we'll see.

i need to go teach some kids how to make a website...that we can't publish...i don't really get that but you know, whatever.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Bummer Katie... Sorry the "license branch" lied to you! Have a good day at work! See you soon!
S:)

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Justin said...

Wow, imagine Katie Holt getting a ticket! lol That really sucks! Anyway, I hear that the fee to register your jeep in Florida would be $25.00, maybe you should consider moving my way!! lol Or you know, pay the $500.00! This is all the bad 'karma' catching up with you from Vegas...anyway, see you at the license branch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home