Sunday, July 16, 2006

okay, i had to scan a picture in and thought i'd just can some of my favorites


this is ryan sprenger and i in disney world in october 1999. one of the greatest trips ever. the six of us, jess einfeld, calvin roskam, lauren radke, nate funk, ryan sprenger and i all bought 'mystery flight' tickets and ended up flying to florida for a day. it was fabulous. one of the many highlights of my freshman year of college.



these are my roommates from when i lived at woodleaf. amy (our boss' wife) josh, kat, liz, amanda, dave, bryan, me, brent, colin and tim. it was a great summer.

this is my roommate from my freshman/sophomore year of college. probably the best roommate i've ever had. i miss this girl. last i knew she was living in seattle with an incredible job at a financial company.

me and mark bogertman (got married two years ago) our freshman year at the celebration on the grand. swing dancing. of course.

ah, the notre dame game. my friends and i drove down from calvin and went to the nd vs boston college. mike, robin, paul, jess, lauren, mark, ryan and me. that game was a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home