Thursday, July 06, 2006

Last night i got to go to dinner with some friends from camp. i had so much fun. i don't remember the last time i laughed that hard. seriously, tears were rolling down my face. actually, the last time i laughed that hard was probably the last time i hung out with all these people. christi, brian, sarah, kyle, me & sarah. so funny. brad was there for a bit but he left early to go to the gym. we discussed that the next time we get together we need to set up a camera to tape all of us telling stories and laughing so that if we have a bad day, we just have to watch the tape. plus, all these people dropped their plans because i just showed up in town. so, they dropped everything and went to dinner with me. good times.



this is my friend sarah who i worked with at camp. we had a lot of fun together. she and i would go to lunch and then back to work (after walmart and a movie). it was a lot of fun. we went to florida, georgia, (and the drive between indiana and floriday) then vegas and southern california. we had a lot of fun together. she and her husband just accepted a job in evansville indiana so they will be moving at the end of the month.


this is my aunt patti's dog. it's a pit bull. very intimidating to me. i know, i know. "pit bulls get a bad rap" but keep in mind you're reading the blog of a girl who has a scar on my face from one of these dogs...it's a little intimidating to me. she was very nice but i still flinched every time she jumped.


my cousin susie and i never really get to spend time together so we got to catch up. we even went to the ski show we used to go to when we were younger. it was a little different now...being that all the boys we went to oogle were replaced by sophomores in high school. it wasn't nearly as visually pleasing. however, i will say that the highlight is that you can just wait for people to wipe out. that's the highlight of my night. mean? maybe. but very entertaining. also, at one point during the weekend my cousin ryan's friend was cleaning the boat and right next to the boat was a circle of chairs with all my aunts and uncles and friends sitting around. now, ryan's friend is very attractive. and he was cleaning the boat shirtless. so, susie and i are reading magazines and the next thing i knew, everyone had gone and it was just susie and i...facing the boat. to which i turned to susie and said, "should i feel bad about watching him clean the boat?" to which she said, "no, but i'm married, i have to turn away. it's like the bill show over here!" very entertaining. we laughed about that for a while. poor bill.


and buckatabon wouldn't be the same without spending some time on the lake. i love this lake.

4 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! No dump? NO BEARS??? I'm disappointed....

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Sarah Miller said...

I am so glad that I got to see you while you were back! I hope that I can come and visit you soon! I just have to get a job! Keep in touch!

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Is that a snake in the h2o?

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger katie holt said...

no no no, no snakes in the water...of course there are some really really big fish and some bears, but you're safe from snakes. in the water at least.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home