Sunday, May 28, 2006

this is my favorite place to go on my day off. i always throw cali in the back of the jeep and head out to the coast to a place called the 'Montage Resort & Spa." my neighbor told me about it because that's where she works. i love it there. it's gorgeous and i can have my dog on the beach. imagine my suprise when today, i get home from the beach at the ole montage and i start flipping through a magazine and i see that the montage isn't just my favorite spot. aparently, that's where jennifer aniston and vince vaughn hang out. who knew? the article that i saw is on the bottom...oh the life style here is odd...







how weird is that?? though, i doubt i'll find myself parking next to them at the meter...hmmm

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

I love you Katie! Im coming over.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Woolston Gallery said...

While you were there did you and cali get a massage and facial? They must rub pure gold on those people, or else they rub something else on them and call it pure gold then charge pure gold for it. After all that's the american way!Right?

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Woolston Gallery said...

P.S.

What a beautiful place. I can see why it's your favorite( and cali's too)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home