Saturday, April 29, 2006



it's official. i'm a california resident with a california drivers license. how weird is that. the best part is that i made an appointment at the DMV for a certain time and in a matter of 45 minutes, i was in, did the paperwork, took the test, got my picture taken and i was done. funny thing is, when i was done, they hand me this piece of paper and said, "here is your new id," a piece of paper. i looked at the guy like he was crazy and he said, "oh yeah, you're not from here, we mail it to you, you'll get it in 6-8 weeks"

WHAT??? a) 6-8 weeks? are you kidding me? and b) a sheet of paper with my name on it is now me new id?? and people think indiana is a little behind the times...at least they hand you your id card while you're standing there. i mean honestly.


here is another really funny picture of my dog. she's so funny. her new favorite thing is to walk down to the school and chase some bunnies. poor bunnies. at least they will be in better shape. my dog is a little out of shape right now so the bunnies can run faster, but they better start training cause cali is getting better.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

You have the most beautiful license picture I have ever seen!

You even look like you've got a bit of a tan!!

Awesome!

If you need some Mary Kay sunscreen, just let me know and Ill mail it out there to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home