Saturday, April 29, 2006

so i watched oprah last night, now that i have tivo, and it was about finding the right pair of pants for your figure. i'm ready to all out, throw out everything in my closet and start new. or at the least, go buy some new pants. now, to buy the pants that were recommended by oprah, i'm going to need someone to send me some money. $250 for some pants. all i can think is one bad day with laundry and i've lost $250. but thats just me.

the other thing. i have to go put gas in my car at $3.40!!!!!!! a gallon. this sucks.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The right pair of pants for MY figure??!! Does "circus clown" give you a good mental picture? The only difference is, the pants would be baggy on the clown....

By the way, didn't you recently HAVE a laundry accident in your Jeep?

So, what's Oprah know anyway?

 
At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, no joke....I always get inspired by her "make your butt better" shows, but I'm always like, "Let's see, I make nothing for teaching and then what I do make I use to by clothes so I can sit on the floor and crawl around a like a six-year-old." Thanks, but no thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home