Sunday, March 19, 2006

wow it's been a while


i've signed a lease. i now have an address in laguna niguel california...craziness.

i've turned 25. weird. and realized how old i really am. i've gotten to the point in my life that i really didn't want anyone to know that it was my birthday. i avoided telling anyone at any cost. i don't know if it was because i wasn't near family or if it was that i'm really old. i had dinner with a friend....i signed a lease...i went to ikea and spent 1.50 on lunch. and that was my day....more or less. it wasn't the same having the typical family birthday dinner. and this year, my stinkin family went to hana yori. i LOVE that place. instead...i'm here. but at least i spent march 13th driving around with the top down...


other than that...

st patricks day was friday. meredith and mike and i went to a concert ON the queen mary (for those of you like me, who have no idea what the queen mary is, it's a ship. a very large ship. reminded me of titanic, from the movie of course) and then we spent the night on the queen mary. you can actually sleep on the ship. it was so cool!



i'll be moving in mid week this week. so odd. it's official. i live in california. at least for the next year.

oh yeah, i met dave attel too. no, not dave chapelle as much as my brother wishes that were true, it was dave attel. my friend tim thinks this guys is the greatest and actually, tim is the only reason i knew who this guy was when i met him. funny how that works out.

in other news. i'm bored.

until next time...

check out this picture i found of my dog when i first got her... i miss this face!





1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Blogger Sarah Miller said...

I'm so glad that you found an apartment! I knew how worried you were about it. I hope that your birthday was happy, even though you tried to keep it to yourself! We hope you know that we miss you here in Warsaw Indiana! I hope that we can see you soon!!!

Love Me & all my Animals...oh and Brad too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home