Monday, August 07, 2006

nothing really new.

i'm a new found lover of sushi. i've always kinda liked it. now, i LOVE it.

I LEARNED HOW TO USE CHOP STICKS! i've never been able to do it before and my friend marco taught me how. i think it makes the food taste better.

i might take a night class on how to make sushi. HA that would be great!

i'm redoing my demo reel and watching some of the funniest footage ever!

i got cut off by this psycho driver on the freeway the other day, she came about 3 inches from hitting my front bumper, i was a little irritated. so, i was interested to see that she cut me off to get to my same exit. when i pull up behind her, i see that she has indiana license plates...and it starts with '20!' she's from elkhart! are you kidding me! thats like a mile from my house! (notice i didn't say three feet)

i got to see my friend kat on friday night. it was good to see her and her family. she liked the albums.

my friend justin starts his first day of school tomorrow! good luck!!!

gas prices are going to get higher. i might have to start selling organs to put gas in my car.

it was chilly and cloudy today and i have a sunburn from the top of my sweatshirt. who knew!

today was my first day off in seven days and it felt really, really good.

i have another one wednesday and i'm really looking forward to it.

6 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

We are going for sushi soon! I am so glad to hear that you are now an official chop stick using lover of the glorious treat.

 
At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you start selling organs, I know a buyer...

 
At 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh... how i love stream of consciousness blogs. you get an overall look at how the person's doing without all those pesky details to read.

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger Steve Hughes said...

Chop Sticks totaly make things taste better! I Love Shushi. There is a great place in dana point and one in san clemente. "unagi" (friends tv quote)

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Steve Hughes said...

Here is a shushi speak link.

http://www.fineliving.com/fine/favorite_things_essentials/article/0,1663,FINE_1426_1408210,00.html

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

uuhmm.. actaully, babe..its' SUSHI!
S:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home