Tuesday, August 01, 2006

another one bites the dust... (this ones for you sara)

my friend sara fisel got engaged. one more of my single friends, no longer single. hence the, another one bites the dust. i'm so excited for her. she's engaged to antonio (she's my friend that lives in spain). CONGRATULATIONS SARA!




so i shipped the scrapbooks to kat a couple days ago. they arrived today. still haven't heard anything. i am scared to death she won't like them. that's what sucks about doing something creative. it's like you put a little bit of yourself in every project you do and you just hope that people will like it, or best yet, love it. the worst part is when someone says, i hate it. and it feels like they're just saying, "yeah, i hate what you are and what you've done."

i guess that's the joy of putting your heart into your work.

i might have ulcers.

nothing else new...

sharon and i went running again. my legs are sore. it's a good sore but still sore. we had to run in a different spot so there was a slight incline. i feel like a wuss, but seriously feel like i got my butt kicked.

i got to see my friend meredith on monday. it's so great to see her. she looks incredible, she's lost a little bit of weight, she's my new inspiration.

i think that's all for now...i was looking forward to my sunday off this weekend...nope. i work now through monday. ahh, retail. it makes me feel like i need a grown up job :o) maybe...someday...

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Thanks for running with me Katie...my legs hurt too! You're right though, it's a good hurt! See you on Thursday for Day #2!!!!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Sara said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home