Thursday, August 17, 2006

i got tagged by amber cox who started this...or at least continued it! ah well, i'm honored to be in the ring.


One book that changed your life: Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus

One book that you've read more than once: Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey

One book that you'd want on a desert island: I agree with Amber and Corey here, Bible first then, the "worst case senario" book

One book that made you laugh: "everybody poops" i'm sorry, it just has to be said. i remember seeing my entire extended family laughing about this book, so funny!

One book that made you cry: again, I agree with Amber but I'd say it's between my physics book senior year of high school and Traveling Light by Max Lucado (i think)

One book that you wish had been written: "What to do, when you have no idea what to do next" i'd love to see Mark Beeson or Erwin McManus write something like this

One book that you wish had never been written: the 21 irrefutable laws of leadership, not because it's bad just because i was tortured with it by an old boss...it did have good points though

One book you are currently reading: For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn

One book you've been meaning to read: the left behind series, but the list just keeps getting longer

Tag 5 Others: I'm in the blogging sandbox now so I want to play by the rules. So let's go with Sharon Hughes, Uncle Mark, Sara Fisel, Tim the Medic and Becky - my sister.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One book that changed my life: God.com by James Langeteaux

One book I've read more than once: Searching for the Invisible God by Philip Yancey

Deserted Island book: No Man Is An Island by Thomas Merton (no pun intended with the title... Its a great island book!)

One book that made me laugh: Flashbang: How I got Over Myself by Mark Steele

One book that made me cry: The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning

One Book I wish had never been written: The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan. It made my senior year in english miserable

One book I'm currently reading: Out of the Question...Into the Mystery by Leonard Sweet

One book i've been meaning to read: that list is WAY too long to even chose from... there is literally a stack of 17 books near my bed to read. I'll leave it at that!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Ooo! I'm so excited! I got tagged! I'll do it soon I promise! Thanks again Katie for the Fun Filled "Freinds" Marathon last night!! I had fun laughing with you!!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger DEBTective said...

Dollface, just wanted to say great job on reading Dave Ramsey's book. His plan makes tons of sense, doesn't it? Great job and good luck with your money plan, baby! www.debtective.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home