Tuesday, August 22, 2006

so i went to the pool today. i was laying out, on my stomach and all of a sudden, I feel someone rubbing my back. this is not normal.

i turn around to see who in the world it touching me...some lady is rubbing sun tan lotion on my back. i have never met her before, i've never seen her before. and she then starts saying, "oh, honey, you need to be careful out here." and i really, REALLY wanted to say, "i have no idea who you are and why did you just put lotion on my back!?" crazy woman!

so, that was my entertaining morning. yowza.

6 Comments:

At 5:11 AM , Blogger Pages In Time Forever said...

Actually, I hired her. How many times do I have to tell you to use sunblock??!? It's pretty bad when I have to resort to perfect strangers to do my dirty work!

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Uhm...this conversation is making me a little uncomfortable!!!!(Ross)
haha!
J/K...that is the funniest thing ever! It was even better hearing you describe it in person! Good times!

 
At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHH, LA. Be thankful that was ALL she said or did. Then again, she be thankful, too, knowing how you probably would've decked her! (In fact, I'm really surprised you didn't anyway.)

I love it. Don't forget... you CHOSE to live there. Heh. Heh.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

California. Very Strange. Luckily it wasn't 80's electric blue zinca sunblock...becuase that would have been a mean joke instead of a protective one.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Justin said...

Lol-funny story Katie! Don't act like you didnt enjoy it!

 
At 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old was this woman? anything over 60 you chalk up to senility. 40 - 59 and i guess she was being "motherly" to you. under 40 and... well, i think she was hitting on you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home