Sunday, December 04, 2005

okay, okay, i threatened my aunt barb about not posting and then i didn't post. what do you want from me??!

anyway, here i am. no real news. i should have my final job interview with apple in the next couple days. it was supposed to be this past friday but it had to be rescheduled. so, i'm hoping it's tomorrow. i'll keep you all updated on my news...but sadly, as of right now, i don't really have any news.

"just one more reason i'm not having kids"

so, i'm talking to my sister on the phone on saturday and i hear my nephew crying in the background. becky says he has a stomach ache, and we keep talking for a few minutes. all of a sudden, i hear, "BBBAAAAAARRRRRFFFFF" in the background and a split scond later becky says, "ah!, i gotta go!" and then hangs up on me. i like to pretend that he was just playing. the thought of vomit makes me want to...vomit. i'm a sympathy puker, what do you want from me.

should i ever have kids, and should they get to the point of projectile vomit, i will personally purchase a plane ticket for tammy, daryl, or becky to fly out and handle the situation. (i would include adam, but lets face it, he's more of a wuss than i am!) :o) take that.

until next time america,
k

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were Adam, I wouldn't take that, I'D hit you with my purse (not the one that matches my shoes, though).

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Woolston Gallery said...

Sympathy puckers...I know a few of those...Jon's whole family are sympathy puckers. His brother took a carload of cousins to the zoo once , one of the kids got sick, the rest of the gang followed suit,and the whole car had to be fumigated. Now we Holts are cut from different cloth. We can stand around and unsympathetically watch people puke all over the place and not even twitch. I guess that's why I chose nursing...It's my job to watch people puke...I get paid to do it!!( hee-hee)

 
At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do we expect from you? WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU??!! NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECTION! You're a HOLT, d@#n it!

PAAAAAAAA! Even I couldn't type that without laughing out loud....

 
At 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!! I still have unreleased photos....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home