Wednesday, November 09, 2005

WOO HOO!

so, here is the latest on the job front. i have gone through three interviews with Apple and i have now been granted a FOURTH interview for which they will fly me out to southern california. i fly out on december 1st for the interview on the 2nd and i should hear shortly after that. i am SOOOO excited. i LOVE southern california. i've talked about moving out there for a long time but it looks like i finally might get there.

here's the thing, i need as much prayer as possible. i REALLY want this job. it's down to me and one other person. i initially started interviewing for this same position in grand rapids but i was willing to relocate. so so. cal. here i come! (hopefully) so, if you could when you think about it, just pray that it works out the way it's supposed to. this would be the best job ever! this is my dream job in my dream location. i havent wanted to talk about it i feel like i'm getting my hopes up for something that isn't a sure thing.

i really hope this works out. i've already been preparing the dog for a three day journey in a wrangler...anyone care to join me??? (holly, you know you owe me this exact favor!!!)

holding my breath

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FABULOUS! (I'd hold my breath too, but I have enough health problems to risk adding to them.)

We'll be prayin'!

 
At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don’t feel bad but so far my prayers keep sounding a lot like this:

Dear God please help Katie to leave…help her to go far, far, far away…help her to go back to where she belongs with the other fruits and nuts…help her go somewhere where surprise visits don’t include me and our front door…help her to get enough money to get out there…help her to see the value in a one way ticket…help the gas prices to be just low enough to get her out there…after that do what you will.

Seriously…you are going to do awesome…I’ll pray that it is even better than what you are hoping for and that they throw tons of cash and equipment at you…and that Steve Jobs son is smitten by you and falls for you and you get married and live happily ever after.

Love ya Kate!

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying you get your dream job. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home