Saturday, October 07, 2006

i don't have internet access in my house.

i'm mooching off of a local neighbor who hasn't set a password on their network. (thank you!)

i'm a little bitter. it would have been nice to have a heads up of when it would be turned off, maybe a notice from the roommate saying, 'hey, by the way, instead of having it stopped on the 16th, i called today." but no, when i got home from work at 930 tonight i found a note that said, "i transferred my service so i took everything with me."

my opinion is going down. the respect is going out the window and it's working out for the best that i'll be having a new roommate. frustration is at an all time high.

i don't even have to have internet or tv for that matter. but a 'hey, thought i'd mention" during the entire EIGHT HOURS we spent together at work, would have been appreciated.

yowza

3 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "borrowed" internet access for a little more than a week and a half waiting for my service to get set up down here in Oceanside. Funny if I set up a little wireless system for my house, I'll have it password protected.

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger katie holt said...

when i had internet, it was password protected. but, i'm thankful that my neighbor hasn't done it yet! i'm a huge fan!

 
At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you gonna go cable or DSL when you restart?




There's also carrier pigeon....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home