Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I just wanted to get online real quick and let you know how much I absolutely LOVE my big sister, Becky. She has to be the coolest, most awesome, best looking, funniest, best-dressing, most talented, well-spoken, creative genius I know and I just feel privileged to know her. If you haven't had a chance to meet her, you really should try to. It'll be an experience you won't forget. I just can't believe I have to leave this Indiana paradise and go back to stinking Southern California where there just isn't anyone as cool as she is. My heart is breaking, and I'm already counting the days until I can see her again... :(

3 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I'm really confused.

I DEFINITELY understand missing family... but are you really sick of California?

Have you considered Florida (Sarasota, Tampa, St. Pete....)? I keep trying to get your sister and her family to visit, but....

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Your sister is a crack-up!! Let her know that there is always room in stinking California at the Hughes Sr. Hotel, the Hughes Jr. Hotel & the Garrod Guesthouse, oh yeah, and when my folks get here, there'll be room at the McG's Motel!! Just in case she needs a break from paradise!!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

Ahhh Becky, Good Times, Good Times

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home