Thursday, April 05, 2007



it's been an eventful trip so far. i already mentioned that i got pulled over within 2 miles of the airport. that was just the beginning.
yesterday i got to have dinner with my friend aaron and then hung out and watched a movie at a friends house.
then today i woke up to make cookies, make quacamole for my pregnant cousin (it's really for us but i get to blame her), my mom and i got pedicures and stopped by a shop to buy a notre dame sweatshirt because i'm dumb and didn't bring anything warmer than a zip up sweatshirt that's really thin. stopped by the scrapbook store and headed to beckys house to pick up her and the seven kids...SEVEN kids. my sisters two, my sisters best friends' three and then my brothers two. good times. we headed out to the mall and we're sitting at a stop sign when BAM, hit from behind. the lady behind up saw the arrow turn green so she slammed on the gas and smacked right into the back of us. it wasn't too horrible but it was a pretty big bump. hard enough to dent her hood pretty bad and dent my moms bumper. we had three of the kids with us and becky had the other four with her...luckily she was close behind and was able to stop, grab the three from us and head to the mall for dinner where we met her there a bit later, you know, after the police report. that's right folks, i had a run in with the police two days in a row. good times. good times.

we made it to the mall, had dinner and made it over to church for the thursday night service where i got to see my friend aaron again and hang out in the church that i haven't been in for a while. we had to get all the kids inside and checked into their rooms and by the time it was all done my mom and sister and i all stood in the hall weezing. i missed it...in strange ways...but i missed it. i didn't realize how i missed it but tonight i did.

after church we gathered all children and headed home. i got to go out with my friend todd and we met up with a couple guys that i know from high school that i haven't seen in probably 7 or 8 years. man how time flys. it was so great to see these guys. i really really wish that i would have stayed in touch with them more.

i miss it here. today made me want to move back here. i can't believe that i leave in the morning i don't think i did 9 out of the 10 things that i wanted to but that's what i get for being here for 48 hours. it wasn't long enough. there are a lot of people that i didn't get to see that i'm so mad at myself for not getting there and seeing them.

anyway this picture above is of my friends chris stutzman and jeff jones and i. i'll post other pictures later that will crack you up from the three of us years ago. they are very entertaining.

here's hoping for a cop free day...
k

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

CHRIS & JEFF!! I am so glad that you got to hang out with those crazy guys! Hahaha! I miss you! I can't beleive I'm not seeing you right now! ahhhh!

 
At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOVE BACK
MOVE BACK
MOVE BACK
MOVE BACK

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home