Monday, February 12, 2007

today was a good day off. busy but fun. went to the beach with sharon, steve and the dogs. poor domino was not excited about the water. cali however is pretty excited about any water.
straight from the beach i went to the mall to meet up with james and alycia and their son mason. james and i are working on a project together and wanted to catch up. i think the last time i saw either of them was pre wedding which was almost more than 5 years i think. so strange. we got to share some good memorys and some flash backs. alycia was one of my housemates at woodleaf, my first summer...the weird summer...(ahem, rob) and then james is my boss from both summers. and mason is their adorable son who is so funny. 'mason' was alycias maiden name. i love that idea. can i name a kid 'holt?'
after the mall, i got to head home, shower and head out to the bowling alley. so fun. everyone from work went bowling to celebrate one year since we opened the store. i actually scored a 112 my first game and a 165 my second game. then it went down the pooper and i got a 97. what was that?? gabe kept asking me, "how are you good at bowling??" i tried to explain it was because of taking bowling in gym in middle school and high school but he didn't seem to believe me. maybe it was from when i took bowling in college...thats right folks, i took it in middle school, high school and college and i still only got a 165. sadness. anywho on the last frame of the last game, gabe made a joke, i laughed, threw the ball and then tripped on my own foot and landed on my face. ah, good times. so, here are the pictures of me face down in the gutter.




these are the two guys i get to work with every day. we get to laugh a lot!



4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

YES! I'll neverf forget the rock 'n' bowl in Jr. High. Those were the good ol' days

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Pages In Time Forever said...

I've never been more proud.

 
At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horizontal bowling? Never done that before. (Not sure I want to...)

Looks fun!

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Katie said...

this is totally random--i was googling "katie holt" to see what's out there since that's MY name....and i found your blog! i got the gmail account first, though: katieholt@gmail.com--sorry!

i, too, have wondered if "holt" is a good name for a kid--not so sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home