Thursday, August 30, 2007

i just wrote this whole long post about how i've had a few rough days and then thought, you know what. that stuff doesn't matter.

however, i will share the story about how i was driving my friends audi s4 and dented it this weekend. i was sitting at a stop sign, checked my blind spots, nothing was there but there wasn't an opening in the traffic so i waited. then, i look right again and no one is there, i look left and there is an opening so i go. and as i accelerate, meredith screams. so i slam on the breaks and as i did, i made contact.

if you'd like to know what i hit... or who... you can send me a message and i'll email you. ha ha, talk about a cliff hanger. my sister told me that i should be careful for legal reasons. that sounds so funny to me. don't worry. all is well.

my friends were amazing about it too. i can't even explain how amazing and gracious and understanding my friends were. as amber says, 'they are the only reason it's okay for me to live in california.' i totally agree. they are the best friends a girl can have.

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

your email had me rolling on the floor! Ryan was cracking up when I read it to him. He said "Hahaha! Only Katie!"

 
At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! At least you didn't hit someone while wearing the red, Zorro mask....

Glad you're okay.

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

You're so funny! We're just glad that you're OK..i would just be careful crossing the border though!! haha!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Sarah Miller said...

Hey Katie, so when are you coming home again? I know you said it was in October but I don't think you told me when, I have to clear my schedule!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home