Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i miss the wrangler



i miss the wrangler. it was nice out the other day and i passed a couple girls in a jeep wrangler with the top down and i realized that i missed it. i don't miss having to wear my hair up all the time. i don't miss sitting on the freeway with no air. i don't miss sitting in the 'martini shaker' that was that car. i don't miss not being able to take anything with me because whatever i owned would be stolen out of that car. i don't miss the fear of being crushed on the freeway. i don't miss the fear of breaking down on the freeway.

i do miss riding to the beach with the dog in the back. i miss spending my days off going for rides down the coast and picking up mexican food or sushi at my favorite place. i miss driving east on the 133 in the summer and smelling strawberries. i miss sitting at the stop light at gateway and irvine center and have my coworkers throw random trash in my car because the top was down. i miss parking in valet and having them be nice and put the top back up when it rains randomly. i miss leaving work after a really hard day and finding little surprises in my car. a little pink dinosaur. a little green frog. a little crab pin. i miss the notes that rees would leave me. i miss my friends.

i get to see them in three/four months!! woo hoo!!

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I really think California is calling you back....

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

thats so weird, cause i can hear it calling too...
WIERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you really miss it, i'll volunteer to throw trash at you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home