Wednesday, July 16, 2008

woodleaf

i'm waking up at woodleaf this morning and there are no words for how this place makes me feel. it makes my heart beat faster and my brain slow down and my body breath. it's the most amazing feeling. i'll post pictures a little later but i'm afraid they won't do it justice. i kept taking pictures today and thinking, anyone who sees this won't really understand the magnitude of this place. it's like serenity and peace in a physical location. it's amazing here. i stepped out of the car and took a deep breath of fresh mountain air and it felt like pure oxygen in my lungs.

i'll post pictures soon. i have to leave here in four hours and i'm not ready. i could stay for weeks.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you're going to leave California why?

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

YEAH! Glad to hear everything went well! Keep us posted!!
Hope you have a blast at the wedding tomorrow!
S:)

 
At 7:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, where are the pics???!!! I'm ready. I've been sitting here watching your blog for almost A WEEK NOW!!!! WHERE ARE THE PICS???!!! I can't sit here staring at your blog FOREVER.... some of us have LIVES (not me, but SOME of us do....)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home