Monday, June 09, 2008

hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my rag time gal!

so, during this week for horrible storms and amazing rain we have inherited an incredible new friend. he's been here for about a week. he's our little toad friend. he lives on the front porch. during the day he's under the planter or under the porch swing and at night he hops around. you have to be very alert when going out at night, that would be an unfortunate mis-step. so, steve and i talked about how we could 'fancy' him up a bit and we discussed gluing a top hat and cane to him - we laughed about that a lot - to make him appear to be more 'michigan j frog-ish.' obviously we're not going to... unless he's here through the holidays which means he's certainly family and that just means he's fair game.

this is what he's look like... i could have made it look more believable but i'm not that bored.





and one of the ominous black sky by my moms house.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michigan J. Frog! I wondered where he's been all these years! (I suppose you're telling everyone he can SING AND DANCE, too.)

Now if a rabbit shoes up at your door and asks you "What's up?", I'll pee all over myself.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE Mr. Toad!!!Actually, froggies are more my thing...but he's ADORABLE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home