Tuesday, October 24, 2006

no news on jeff yet. all i've heard is that they're still waiting. from what i know, he's still in the hospital. i'll let you know when i hear anything.

my mom and sister come in tomorrow morning. into san diego at 10.30. i think they're planning on going to the zoo in the morning. none of us have ever been to the san diego zoo.

i'm pretty excited about having some time off. it's going to go really fast but i'm excited to see them. in the mean time, i'm cleaning like crazy. my dog is worried, she doesn't know whats happening.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Steve Hughes said...

OOOOO Sailing!

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Hi Katie,
Hope that you are enjoying having your mom and sister here! I'm so bummed, I don't think I'll get to meet them. I leave friday noon for the womens retreat!! Please send them my "hello's'!!!! Enjoy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home