Monday, October 16, 2006

so, i survived the drunk dial. it was funny to catch up on people from high school that i haven't seen or heard from in so long. it's crazy to me how many people turned out to be gay. who knew?!? well, i'm not gonna lie, there were a couple of people that i think everyone knew but them, but still, shocking.

the other weird thing is hearing about all the people who are not only married, but have children. that just freaks me out. IM NOT READY! at least not for kids, for crying out loud, i'd be the person to lose a kid in a store and not realize it until two hours later. or better yet a mcdonalds...it happened to me!!!

so the following day, with high school fresh in my mind, i got into my brain to track down one of my best friends from college. chris stutzman. i found him. a couple wrong numbers, a call to his girlfriends grandparents, a call to his girlfriends parents and then a call to his girlfriend, and i found him. he sounds exactly the same, i just wish i would have found him when we were living in the same geographical area. i would love to see a couple people from high school. it's just so...i don't know, i feel like i'm a completely different person. i don't know that i really am, but i feel like i am. maybe next time i go home i'll track some people down.

i got a really strange phone call today. for some reason, my phone is attracting odd calls like moths to a flame. it was a company asking to talk to me about my resume. the funny thing is, i don't remember applying to that company. so, let's see where that goes.

oh yeah, uncle mark, there is an opening for my exact job in bonita springs, florida...i think that's not too far from you. i got it in an email. thought you'd get a kick out of that.

until next time america,
k

5 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger Sara said...

yes! fill me in..like who?!

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

mee too mee too! I love hearing about our crazy high school friends and where they are now. Are we going to have a reunion? Does anyone know how to find Jeff Wuslich? I'm guessing he's in charge ot if...

 
At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, it's a sign! The REAL West coast is calling you. It's saying. "Get your butt over here and quit playing around with all the fruit and nuts!"

 
At 5:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, seeing people from high school who have kids now is weird. Then I realize that I've got almost all them beat since I've got #4 on the way this December.

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Steve Hughes said...

I'm just sad to find out there is a Fruit store in Florida. poisoning peoples minds one Mac at a time. Them and "U2".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home