Wednesday, October 11, 2006

sunset behind the montage in laguna beach

i decided that should i get married, i need to be within driving distance of this beach because the pictures would be spectacular. this picture has a tiny little bride and groom out on the rocks. i LOVE this beach. cali does too but every time i took a picture of her she tried to attack, it was pretty funny for on-lookers.



my three days off are over and i'm not ready for them to be. everyone said i'd be bored after three days off...not so much. i could do this for a living. who could i get to pay me to stay home, knit scarves and go to the beach.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. So you have nice sunsets too. I get it. For a while, I had the monopoly on 'em. But I have been put in my place.






(FAT CHANCE! I'm not succumbing to you or anybody! SARASOTA HAS THE BEST SUNSETS! There. I said it and I'm proud. Take THAT!)

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Actaully...Zimbabwe does, so there!! (haha!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home