Thursday, March 20, 2008

one for the books

my job right now is working with students one on one. so today i went and picked up one of my students and we're walking back to my classroom and we catch up to this little boy out of my students class. and this is the conversation:

me: hi
him: hi
me: how are you?
him: good, i'm going to the bathroom.
me: okay, cool (what do you say to a third grader? congrats???)
him: i don't want to go to the bathroom but my teacher told me i have to because i kept farting.
me: huh. well, then it sounds like a good idea.
him: i don't know why i kept farting
me: (silent trying not to laugh hysterically)
him: oh, i know why i couldn't stop farting, it's because i ate that burrito at lunch

NO JOKE. man, some of this stuff is priceless!

5 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

thats HILERIOUS!!!!!!!
His poor teacher!!!
S:)
MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Justinian Moga said...

I had taught English in a school in Romania a long time ago, about 16 years, before I became a journalist, and I know that stuff is as priceless as it is genuine.
It makes your day when it happens :)

By the way - did he stop farting?!

 
At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. Maybe if I try that at work.....

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Christi.Overman said...

That rocks. My kids fart all the time and it insane trying not to crack up.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Hi Katie,
I left you a comment on my blog under your comment!!!
S:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home