Thursday, March 27, 2008

these are a few of the moments i'm glad that i have an iphone. funny random pictures.


my dog cali


bob dole, the cat. you can tell it's getting nice out. cat prints on the windshield. dumb cat prints.


doesn't it look like my niece tori is being bitten by the psycho looking bunny. creepy.


kitty. watching me cook through the kitchen window while perched on the hot tub.


this is what happens when mom leaves steve and i to our own boredness. we knew that bailey - moms dog - needed a hair cut and the best we could come up with to not let her run away... or bite us... was to rig a couple leashes from the balcony that would hold her in place like they have on the fancy tables at the doggy place. don't worry, she lived. she doesn't look all that bad either... kinda

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! For a moment I thought the dog was trying to hang itself to avoid the "bad hair day" result of your shave-job!

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger amberWIRE said...

Can I just say that "Bob Dole" is the best name for a cat that I have ever heard.

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Christi.Overman said...

I am laughing out loud and the people next door think I'm nuts probably!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home