Thursday, September 29, 2005

i'm katie, and i'm high maintenance.

i've discovered lately that i am a high maintenence girl. i never would haave thought this of myself until recently. i've been the jeans and t-shirt kind of girl all my life. in fact, i'm still there. sure i like getting dolled up when there is an occasion. however, just recently, i have enjoyed getting my first facial and first FULL BODY massage. it was like a little heaven on earth. i'm not going to lie. from now on. all birthdays, christmas, easter, secretaries day. this is what i'll be doing. when i get married, i will register for a massage. it'll be great!

so, i decided after that whole massage thing that i really am a high maintenence girl. this could be the event that wakes the girly beast within me. i used to be proud of the fact that i could be ready to walk out the door in 20 minutes. including shower, shave my legs, wash my hair and makeup. 20 minutes! those days are in the past. a

it pains me to say this but i may be becoming...a girly girl.

yikes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home