Friday, September 23, 2005

I should be writing a book.

because i've been sick lately, i've had to take sleeping pills. while they help me sleep, they also have very...odd effects. for example i've been having many more dreams lately. odd ones too. last night, foor example, i had a dream that the store i was working for was going to be robbed. i was having this argument with this woman in the parking lot and she said that she was going to rob the store! we both just started running as fast as we could to the store. about half way through the parking lot, i thought, "i should just kick her." so i did. in my dream, i did a tae-bo-like side kick. in real life however, i did a front kick as hard as i could while lying under the covers. it's like all my old and forgotten soccer skills came rushing back to me just in time to save the scrapbook store. well, my cat, affecitionately named kitty, was asleep on the bed. not for long however. as i kicked the woman in the dream, i kicked the covers on my bed which in turn, kicked the cat. she, completely alarmed having been woken up in the middle of a deep sleep, went flying into the air hissing and meowing like she had been attacked by a wild boar. she then launched herself from my bed to the dresser knocking over the picture frames and vases as she went. she then continuned to run around the parimiter of the room from printer to desk to couch to coffee table then up the stairs. this then caused the dog to wake up stirring in her the need to chase the cat up the stairs and out the dog door. i then laid in bed laughing myself back to sleep. poor kitty, she scares so easily. she has since recovered.

dreaming deep,
katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home