Monday, September 12, 2005

i forgot to mention last night that i had an interesting phone call today. i went to check my voice mail and got this message. it was this guy singing. i just sat there trying to figure out who it was. my phone was a bit staticy, if you will, so it wasn't the easiest of tasks. so the song was, "my body lies over the ocean..." and i couldn't really tell who it was...then the next thing he says is, "hey, that reminds me of this other song..." and begins to sing a different tune..."Lawrence, Lawrence of Arabia, British guy come to fight the turkish"

I knew it! it was my HYSTERICAL uncle mark. you threw me for a loop! i was driving down the road, with the top down, and at the exact moment that i stop at a stop sign (where families were waiting to cross the road) you start singing, "lawrence..." i laughed so hard and loud, these families looked at me like i was crazy (which they are not far off). so i had to share that part of my day yesterday. it was a highlight!

i'm brainstorming for a funny song to leave on your voice mail...this should be good...

here to fight the turkish,
k

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something by Clapton or Toni Braxton would be nice...

 
At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I'm getting REALLY tired of begging you to blog. Blog-begging is an unsightly matter and to be reduced to such is, well, I can't even say (primarily because there's nothing TO say and my immagination is such that I can't think of anything to say).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home