Tuesday, April 08, 2008

mean mugged

there is a firm reason that you don't eat cereal in my moms house. the minute you pour the milk in and the spoon hits the side of your glass bowl, it gives off this distinct 'ting' sound. and then it happens. the battle of the mean mugging cats. my cat, the calico, stares at the bowl imagining all the ways that she could pounce on the bowl of milky cereal. my brothers cat, bob dole, stares you dead in the eye and you get this erie feeling that he's plotting your death. so, here it is, the battle of the mean mugging cats. and if you don't know what 'mean mugging' means, it means: dirty looks, evil eye, stink eye, crook eye and glare... or a combination of all of them.
my cat, mean mugging the captain crunch

bob dole, plotting my death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home